Its out of this world!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Zoo

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Oregon Zoo with my friend Tessah. Now i'm not going to post pictures or videos of the animals because everyone does that, but I am going to post some interesting pictures that not most people don't post.


I'm not able to put these in a certain order with captions. So I will explain them. The one with Tessah on the big red thing is actually a tricycle for n elephant, I cant remember if it would be for a baby or a grown up one though. The one of me riding a mouse is just awesome and no one has ever seen me riding a mouse before. The Scuba Divers are cleaning a fish aquarium and I have never seen some one do that before. And the one with the dog is just cool, I liked it because it was close and it is a clear picture of it in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment